Friday, December 31, 2010

벌금하루


Tomorrow i am going to malaysia. My mother side is having a family gathering overseas and beacause my grandma had never go overseas together with us and she is now old so my mom want her to enjoy herself :) And yesterday my parent bought me a NIKE pink water bottle!! It pink!!~ i am so happy ^^ Today is eve of new year! :) 2010 is ending when the clock strike 12'00 and everyone will be wishing each other happy new year for 2011! I will miss those memories in 2010 and begin a new start in my life... ^^
A new beginning is a new story
For people to understand
For people to get along
A new beginning is a new choice
A new chance to do things right
A new day to start....
Things begin to be history..
Things become memories but with a new beginning.........
That all! I wish everyone a HAPPY 2011! ^^
ANNYEONG!!~

No comments: