Saturday, December 11, 2010

내운명...

I really or maybe think of dream of a very hard or sad thing.. or maybe it is something that i wanna to achieve in my life. Everytime people ask me what i want to be when i grow up.. i would lie and say an artist but actually it not really a lie because i love art when i was in primary school, i will do my art until it very nice but when i go to secondary school it change because maybe the teachers there dont make their student love their artworks because they gave us very low marks that discourage student to do better next time. That how i think.. Recently i keep thinking of my real dream of i what i want to be..and infact i cried because this dream is a dream that maybe my freinds or family dont believe in..that i wanted to be a korean singer..that i want to express myself through songs and making them alive with beautifull soul of a heart. That what i really want to be maybe it never come true maybe it will in my life..but i hope it will..maybe someday...and i think my singing sucks that why haha :)
Annyeong~

No comments: