Tuesday, December 28, 2010

내휴가





Hello everyone! I am back from my holiday in thailand!! :) And all this pics is what i had taken in my ph. There are still more pics but is in my father camera so i nvr post it! I think i get tanned or maybe a little but luckily i did not get sun burn haha :) And i arrived late in the morning yesterday in singapore the flight had delayed. I bought a little things only because there is nothing to buy and the beach there is soooo~ nice and beutifull!! There is a lot of american there because they like sun tanning a lot! I ride on an elephant too! And it so scary because i feel unstable but actually i wont fall haha. I drive ATV also! very scary because i need to drive on rocky road but some road is not rocky so it is easy to drive. But actully it supposed to be 16 then can drive but i am under 16 so dont know why can... and the brake is so hard to press..i almost fall out of the ATV and almost get injured.. As you can see from the picturs ablove there is lots of yummy food!! We ate seafood..western..and thai food! :) I am damn tired now so i will end here..
ANNYEONG~

No comments: