Wednesday, December 22, 2010

인생없이당신

Today i ate TANG YUAN ^^ Yummy!! And Today i went to grandma house to eat lunch because they got pray so they cook lots of things and we go eat.. then we went back home and i do my math homework! Some very hard.. and tmr Yvonne jiejie coming to teach me math!! So let pary that she dont scold me for not finishing all my math homework! AND...
Before you go... Read this..

Without you there will be no me
without you i will not be like this
or maybe not be on this earth
without you i will not know what is Love
What is Family
Without you i will not have friendship
Without you nothing is possible..

THE END HAHAHA

I dont know why i say without you but it not for a person or what i want to say to a person.. but just that without each and everyone of my family or friends there will be no me! ^^

Christmas is coming to town!!!
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERYONE!! & a HAPPY NEWNEW YEAR!
School is gonna start soon too! I cant wait to see my friends but i dont want homework and exams...so i also hope it not so fast..... OK! THAT all for today!
ANNYEONG!

No comments: