Sunday, December 5, 2010

피곤 일

Today i went out with my aunt and wanted to but a NIKE shoe because got offer! But saddly the shoe that i want is the last pair for my size and it is a display shoe and it got a few small dot on the shoe so my mom dont want me to buy.. i am very sad haiz..i like that shoe so much! Because it pink haha! But then no choice..i am so freaking having bad luck today.. Today is also very tiring i walk around the shopping mall with my aunt to find any nice shoe that is quite nice also but then no shoes is nice like the NIKE shoe!! So in the end we bought nothing such a waste of time. Tmr i am going back to school! To buy some of my school books ^^ Yeah! BUt no one is accompany me because my friends is at the NCO camp they are training to upgrade their CCA rank! I wish them good luck to Amelia and Jamie! HWAITING!!!
Annyeong~

No comments: