Thursday, December 16, 2010

피곤한

Today i went out with my friends and play basketball! But they play awhile then dont want play liao so we rest and then we go KTV and they sing..~ But i felt emo and dont want to sing and my Rules is never to sing to other people haha! ok... but i was very Emo dont know why i suddenly got mood swing then felt very sad..maybe is because they keep singing sad songs? aiya...i dont wanna know also...and i play basketball and THROW from a very far place to the goal and i get ONE SHOT! Yeah!!! I pro right haha but i only get one time haha now every part of my body is aching..keke
I wrote this!! Is it nice?Read it before u go~~
这是你所为的爱吗?
等带着你等待了365天
这是你所为的真爱..
我不想在等了..我们结束吧..
爱请是那么的痛苦为和要开始呢?
如果就那么结束你会开心或伤心呢?
我就那么在365天里..
在这里等带你的到来..
而在远方的你..会在想我吗?
在这里的我却如和怎么做呢?
是真爱..
是假爱..
我也不想在想着365天的到来.....

THE End haha :)
Annyeong~


No comments: