Friday, October 14, 2011

Exams is over!




My end of year examination is finally over now i just glad and awaiting for good news that i could go for sec 4 next year! I really don't want to retain another year and i don't want to make my parents sad. Today Huilin,Jamie,Amelia and i went out to eat at a restaurant HOT TOMATO i think..yeah and the food taste nice but mine have too much cream. But the rest is OK haha ^^ Now i am broke because it is so expensive~ So i just have to relax now and wait for something to happened i hope i will cry because that my English pass and not cry because i fail. And i can watch drama again!! I had stop watching for a few months because of the exams and now i forgot which episode i stop...need to find it!!! Haha OK den that's all~
ANNYEONG~~~~




No comments: