Friday, October 28, 2011

No retain!!

I had a great news!! I am not gonna retain!! YEAH!! :) Next year i will be secondary 4 and i will be taking the O'level exams. I am so gonna work hard since it is already the start of the battle. I am glad and afraid but i knew that i need to go through this path. I am still thinking of what i wanna be in the future...although it may seems far but times passes really fast! My parents also told me to think carefully of course i wanna take when i go to poly. So that the course i am taking won't be wasted as it is a 3 years course. But right now my main concern is my english,math and science i must really work hard and score well or else i might not even score well for my O'level next year and no school would wanna take me in... Today is also the end of my sec 3 lesson and it is the start of the end of year holiday. Although there is a need to study, but i could also play as well. Since i am gonna work hard i am also gonna play haha :) I am also happy that all my close friends and classmates are going up to sec 4 together with me. I also hope that my sec 3 form teacher Miss Eliza will also be our form teacher next year. Let's pray and hope for the best!! :) My class are having class outing and we are going to for ice skating!! I am super excited and really can't wait to skate! I never skate before but i really wanted to try out haha hope i won't be falling down too much on that day. That all for today!!!
ANNYEONG~~~

No comments: