Wednesday, April 13, 2011

고별파티

On tuesday 12/4 my Cca had a farewell party for the sec 4 & 5 who are graduating...i felt sad but happy for them. I almost cried during the speech that they had present i had been spending my 3 years life in secondary school with them..it sad to see them go. But this is the process that everyone had to go through... Faqrul,Nisa,Aliah,Syafaat,Miqdad and Jia chuan your are my closest seniors i had. Especially Faqrul i will miss him a lot because i play with his hair a lot haha so next year i cant play with him anymore....and my seniors dirty jokes.. During Cca we had a break during everyone ate the food Mr yeo bought and after that we had a game and the seniors say their speech and the day end like this.... I and going to remember my seniors as they are all good,funny and nice person. They are the best!

For the seniors:

Your journey with us had come to an end

The happiness,sadness that we had been through Will always be remembered

The knowledge you had gave us will be continued passing on

The fun we had together is wonderful

I will always remeber the time we first started and the time you are gone

Because we will be together as one

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Annyeong~~

No comments: