Sunday, April 10, 2011

아기

Today i went to my cousin house to see her baby princess :) she is so chubby! Of course this baby picture is not her but i will show in the future.^^ Today is also a tiring day i woke up early and watch the fugitive plan B till the last episodes! I am happy with the ending, well it is always happy ending for drama. After that i paint my toe nails and started to do my eng persuasive speech than my physics and read up my phsics notes. I use the com for awhile and went to my cousin house! It very boring there...Zzzzz.....but there is buffet haha :) I reach around 6 pm plus.. So many things right! Now is late in the night and i am gonna sleep haha ^^^ GOODNIGHT! ANNYEONG~~~~ By:me Titile: STAR The shining light The glittering spark The one that shone so bright Is the star that accompany me through the night....

No comments: