Friday, April 1, 2011

만우절

Today is April fool!! I bet everyone is having lots of fun tricking ppl! I got trick once by my friend today but the rest of the school day i am the one tricking my friends haha :) Well i am clever not to get trick :p Today my class gotten the Speak Good English award i was shocked myself but yeah 3C is the BEST! We each get a free ice-cream coupon as our prize! Next week tuesday going to collect my ice-cream teehee ^^ Tmr going to meet up with Yan Shuang at causeway point to buy materials for the cca board..and going her house to discuss about our Trexi design :) And now is the time whereby ppl going to visit the cemetry to pray to their ancestors...and unfortunatly i have tuition on sunday morning so i can't go...so sad i keep thinking of my grandfather now a days...Right now i am having both good and bad mood.....haiz..

Everyone will leave this world without ppl knowing

This cycle will keep on repeating

But somehow someday U wish that you could stay on forever

To continue seeing the changes in this world

Continuing your adventures~


Annyeong~

No comments: