Friday, September 25, 2009

EXAM COMING!!!

Feeling better but i still can't and still don't feel like puttinf it away haha i know i so selfish anyway i don't sell fish k. And exam coming!! so sad i scare bio and maths cause the math new chp so like very extra still need write statement i don't like :( and today mr see give two pink form wor...one to dylon and addison so poor thing...especially dtlon wor cause i think he have a few liao if add this he sure die liao..haha( i not evil ) and i think mr see wear pink shirt so today give pink form haha... my sis birthday coming!! no money buy present sia.. so ps cause she bought for me present...haiz. today keep on wanna sleep but den lucky nv sleep cause ltr sleep miss tan sure call my name again and it will be my third time haha :)

I got a song for all of u it also mt favourite, hope ur like it :)


No comments: