Monday, September 7, 2009

holiday is no holiday...

cute olol

Today is like no holiday like so sian de..today having EXTRA training for robotics competition it was like O-M-G the competition is this thursday and the robot is still not done so is the programming...so angry cause the leader of my group nv come so today me and my friend just talk,talk,talk non-stop without doing anything it like so sian..and luch i eat cup noodles yump but very spicy and i bought sour sweet my *favourite* i eat it even though i coughing haha.anyway my parents don't know..so the training end at 4 plus which is so good cause if stay like until 6 plus i will like what the hell!!! haha so go back home bath and rest..nice ehh den mother buy food eat dinner watch 7o'clock show!!! haha den study like hell study geography den don't want to study don't feel like it.so blogging now that all..and i must thanks those ppl who think my peom is nice cause i spend a lot of brain cells to think of it so thanks for all of your complitment :)


love u all!!!

No comments: