Friday, September 4, 2009

i miss the person from my school cause next week i cannot see the person, the person make me laugh(sort of)sometime and he is a bit cute(not so cute) so i will miss the person ....
and i wrote a piece of peom by myself so ur must tell me whether it nice or not by tagging or u msg me if ur could.


PEOM tittle: HERE FOR ME

*drum rolling*>>>>>>>
Begin>>>>>>>

WHEN I WAS FEELING LOW
U ARE THE ONE WHO CHEER ME UP
WHEN I WAS FEELING HAPPY
U ARE THE ONE WHO PLAY WITH ME
WHATEVER THING I DO U WILL NOT BE ANGRY WITH ME
WHATEVER I DO
YOU ARE THE ONE THERE FOR ME
<<<<<>>>>>>>

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Is it nice i hope so


HERE IS SONG FOR U!! HOPE U LOVE IT IT NICE<><>><>



i have a news to tell ur i will not be blogging as for now but still tag me ok i will love all of ur tagging up in my tag board.
and if u miss me u can msg me or phone me haha and i let ur see m photo if ur miss me it down here..
Photobucket click on it
SO BYE FOR NOW MISS ALL OF U... :)

No comments: