Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday Trip / Christmas Eve

 
On 18th December I went to Lombok with my family!It is part of Indonesia although I'm not very excited of going to another HOT country but I shall give it a try since my dad is paying for the trip. We spend one night in Lombok and went to Gili island the next day and spend two nights there and came back to Lombok for another two nights.Well I have been lots of countries that is similar to Indonesia Lombok like Thailand, Vietnam and Chiangmai they are all about the same. Hot weather like Singapore and most of them live in a poor environment and not very clean like Singapore. However, Singapore is also not that clean I never go and hate going to the public toilet at the food court because it really stinks. The people there is very nice even though they do not understand what we are trying to say but they still try to help us. The hotel that we stay at is call Lombok Plaza. At first, my father thought that it is a very good hotel that is near the 'city' but the truth is there is no 'city' in Lombok. They are mostly agriculture and some night market and all.  Thankfully, the hotel is alright and nice too. The service there is good and if you got any doubts u can ask the people there for help. I like one of the waiter there he smile at us every time he see us and talk to us in a friendly manner.
 
 
This is the beautiful view of the sea in Gili island. It's very relaxing there and you can do lots of small little activities there. You can snorkel, do fishing, enjoy the breeze, suntan and have party at the pub on the island. The special thing about this island is there is no vehicle there. Only bicycle and horse cart are allowed there. I rode around the island with my family and it's about 7km long not very big. We took an one hour plus to complete riding around the whole island. It's a very nice place to relax your body and soul. Free from the stress you had in the city. The sea water here is extremely clear especially during the low tide. You could just bend down and sea the coral and do in a bit deeper you can see some small little fish. However, in order to see a lot more colorful and beautiful fishes you have to snorkel or dive into the sea to see it. I also get to feed the fish while I'm in the middle of the sea they will eat the bread that you gave them and very soon it's all finish! The food at the market is delicious too! I love their BBQ corn the most! The sauce that they add have garlic in it and it taste so good. If you want to go there I recommend you to eat at the market. Because it's cheaper and the food over there taste much better than some restaurants.
 
 
 
This adorable cat is from Gili island. We were having our meal near our hotel and the restaurant have small little hunt for you to sit. So when I reach there this cat is sleeping under the hunt looking so relax. So cute isn't it? Oh! The food at this restaurant is nice too and cheap. They sell pizza and seriously it taste much better than pizza hut. We went there two times to have our meal and each time we ordered around 4 plates of pizza. It really taste very good but I don't know the restaurant name. haha So this basically sums up my holiday trip at Indonesia Lombok.
 
 



 So yesterday, which is Christmas Eve I get to meet my two awesome girls Amelia and Jamie. Before my trip we already plan to meet up on the 24th since that's the day everyone is free and I will be back from my trip. At first I do not feel like going because of menstruation. When I have that I try not to go out because I will feel extremely uptight like this and that and it's super uncomfortable. In the end, I still went because I know Jamie will be extremely angry if I cancel it in the very last minute. It's not so good to do that too and I know they won't be free after that so I endured the pain. At first, Amelia wanted to have buffet for dinner at the kiseki restaurant. But it was full and you have to queue very long for it. So we gave it up but we saw Siew fang there. She was with her Bf group haha so happy to see her! So we manage to catch up a little and talk for a few minutes and also took some pictures :) After that, we walk around orchard trying to find food to eat. We went from Somerset to orchard central and then to Scape to have our dinner. At first we wanted to have Aston for dinner but another long queue so we got no choice but to have Sakae Sushi buffet for dinner. It was very filling my stomach almost explode! We kept on ordering and eating not wanting to waste any money. In the end we had a great dinner and awesome time together! <3 font="">

                            Christmas Card from Jamie! I'm so bless to have her as my friend :)



That's all! Merry Christmas Everyone! :D






No comments: