Friday, December 2, 2011

Ex-co outing

I had a so called ex-co outing yesterday :) It was FUN! We watch Puss In Boots and Puss was just so super duper cute!!! It was a great movie and i think everyone should watch it :D One of the cat was also very hilarious he keep making the "OH..OH" sound so funny but cute at the same time haha It might be the last time i am gonna hang out with my sec 4 seniors :( I hope next time we had this kind of outing again :) Then after watching the movie we went to TOY R US to hang out haha everyone became a kid again playing and trying out the toys :) After that we went to marina barrage to enjoy the view of Singapore and the huge wind luckily i tie my hair if not it will be flying all over my face haha. But it was tiring to wait for the free shuttle bus i was sweating like mad because the weather was so hot >< Initially i thought that it was gonna rain because of the dark clouds but it didn't. I had such a good time that i didn't want it to end :( i also spend a great time with my senior oppa :) 

This is something  i wrote for the person i like <3 
You gave me a chance to hold on to your hand
I get to release my true feeling about you 
Although u don't know 
But it's like a dream that shouldn't happen 
But ever since i hold your hand i started missing you 

Every moment now and then 
I could still feel your touch on my skin 
I wish i could hold on to you longer 
But i knew it couldn't happen...

It seems like a dream that only happen for a day
I have been keeping all my feeling for you 
Then just on that day you gave me a chance to hold on to your hands
Walking on the streets with our hands together
I even manage to hug you back~
The smell of your body is still right here in my heart 
Ruffle your hair make everything seems alright

And now i know what i am really feeling about you
So let me hold on a little longer
Hold on to my hand because i don't want it to be only for a day
But i want it to carry on and on~~
IS it nice?? I hope so :)
Ok that all for today 
ANNYEONG~~

No comments: