Monday, December 12, 2011

Another CCA outing!!







This is the photo that is taken on my cca outing last friday :) We went to yishun safra and play bowling after that the boys wanted to play billard also. I also learnt how to play! It was very hard and tiring need to bend down for a very long time and my hand keep on shaking haha >< It was fun and one of my senior play very well he kept on getting strike for bowling but seems to fail at billard. I did not score very well for bowling i only get 200plus points haha i guess i still need to practice more ^^ This outing might also be the last time i am gonna see my seniors and i next year i could see them back in school to join us for cca training and see our new batch of juniors haha. But whenever i am thinking about next year i felt so scared and worried because next year i will be taking O'level. And i wanted to go to a good poly and take the course that i wanted but i am still deciding wheather to take design or media like animation and stuff like that. Haha that's all den bye!!
Annyeong~~

No comments: