Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy! Happy!

Today is the end of geography,social studies,english and mother tongue P1 so still got lots of things but happy because today is friday! So is everyone happy too?! I am also happy because there is 4 days for me to study math and chemistry!!!! So happy!!! 2 days for chem 2 days for math! Must really score for math and i must pass and ask daddy or mummy to let me go for guitar lessons!! I really wanna learn how to play guitar.. Plus my birthday is coming and i am turning 15 this year hope i will really get all the luck and put it into my exams papers hahas ^^ Sadly my sis get to go to KOREA plus KBS world! Although happy for her to get this kinda experience because she is in a media course but i am super duper jealous! Why cant my school had such event?? Always go China,Indonesia,Cambodia,Taiwan or malaysia but i really wanna go to KOREA!! Plus she get to go see KBS and see how they film or whatever but i seriously so jealous! I wanna buy bags,shoes,wallet,clothes,accesceries and Phone over there!! arh!! serously~~ Ok i guess i gotta go time to get back to study mood!
Annyeong~~~

I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments: