Friday, May 27, 2011

부모가 만나

Today i woke up around 8plus in the morning because today is the parent's meet. They teachers need to meet the parents and the parents need to get our report book so each have their own ways to deal their problems... I already knew my results and sadly i still failed my english by 2.5 marks which is like OMG!!!~~ SO now i not only need to improve on my MATH but also ENGLISH and next term onwards i need to attend extra star lesson for english in school...It gonna be tiring but i know i had to put on all my effort in order to score for my english it might seems long that next year i am taking O'levels but actually it is quite fast...and next week all my sec4 seniors are going to have their mother tongue language paper on monday! So super fast and next year is gonna be my turn... Gonna wish all my sec4 seniors good luck and especially faqrul and nigel lim oppa~
ANNYEONG~~

No comments: