Friday, August 21, 2009

today so sad sia cause mr prim nv give us our geography marks. but he say our class do quite good so i hope i got pass cause some ppl got fail but don't know who la. and so angry today dylon,pig rice and addison all say my nick name feaces sweat because my name is shihan but my shi is peom in chinese not feaces lol their chinese not good lol.. and today after school me,siew fang,liwen and amelia take 193 bus to caust way wait very long for the bus and is damn hot waiting under the sun. and when we reach caust way li wen and amelia go home first and left me and siew fang so we went to the food court to eat. after we eat finish we went to walk walk shop shop but nv buy anything la.den after that we go home,when i reach yew tee it rain like hell the rain is soo big and the wind soo strong my umbrella almost spoil sia haha...

THAT ALL FOLKS...





Here is some songs for u! must listen u will love it!!!





Hope u love it!!!

No comments: