Wednesday, August 12, 2009

life is all i hate......

i hate to be me....i hate that my friend don't trust me....i hate not to be trusted.....i hate all of me....i am not big mouth....i just say out the wrong thing at a wrong time....maybe i am not suitable to be their friend ,maybe i am not even thier friend in thier hearts ,i am just a thing that make them unhappy i am sad tuition and school friends all everything they are just like a strangers that they don't trust me they don't like me i want to die i feel like dying but i know i must be strong my hearts hurts feel like crying evrytime i think of this..friends must trust each other....
mandy,lynn,shi yan,shu yi,grace we trust each other we don't quarrall i want to go back to the past where i live a peaceful life....
mandy.lynn.shi yan.shu yi.grace
my best friends i miss u.......

No comments: