Monday, June 18, 2012

Holiday?? NAH!

Four the four weeks of holiday, it had been a torture for me. Kind off...everyday i will go to school for my extra lessons, especially Dnt.i Ifound out that i am still quit slow when everyone else might already have completed their artifact while i am still not done with some of my work before i could do the actual artifact. I hope i will be in time for the submission for O'level. On the other hand i am afraid that my friend cannot make it..they had miss a lot of dnt lesson and today is already the last week of June holiday. I hope they will catch up with the rest of us and finish it before July or something... If i tell my mom about this she will surely say u can't even cope it yourself and u still got time to worry about the others! haha :) Even though it's tiring but i still enjoy the progress of it, today is also a enjoyable day in school. I make a new friend too! Because she is from a NA class so i am not close with her, but because of the holiday dnt lesson i started going out to eat together with her mainly bcos my friends wasn't around but she is a nice funny person haha :) I hope i will get closer to her and become good friend :D

No comments: