Thursday, March 17, 2011

실행!

Today i am late for the workshop..than it was very cold in the morning~ I quickly rushed to school and went to Singapore poly. Luckily i made it! But not on time haha..so embarassed to make evryone to wait for me.. :P And felt apologetic.. During the workshop we had a break and i ate 2 chicken wing(small),2 siu mai and a donut after the workshop end, i went to a sec 2 friend house and he serve me and my friends curry puffs. I only ate one btw..so this is my lunch! Than i went to the woodlands stadium around 2.20pm i think cause we need to assemble there for sport heat run for 800m. Actually i do not feel like running but in the end i run. Everyone run according to upper sec and lower sec. I am in the upper sec girls category and i get Top 7! actually i could do musch better just that i suddenly out of energy and my body feels like falling, the feeling is so terrible! And after i ran finish my head hurts like hell! I cannot stand up or you could say i do not have any energy to stand. I was super exhausted, I almost want to faint halfway through the run cause i really want to stop running..but in the end i ran finish because i told myself that i must finish the race no matter what. But seriously this experience is so scary and i hope i dont get into this kind of situation anymore..

Perservere to succeed!

Annyeong~

No comments: