Saturday, February 26, 2011

노래방!

Today i went to woodlands community center for karaoke. I did not sing as you know i feel shy and scared. This picture is my friends i did not take photo with them. Actually this is taken to prove to my mother that i went to the cc for karaoke haha. Common test over actually i quite scared that my chem and math fail..how... It really depressing. I cannot take anymore failing i really want to pass everything badly! I cannot stand myself failing though it might not be important for someone but it important for me. The reason is not because i am afraid of my parents nagging but i am dissapointed of myself i am scared and dissapointed of my own. Even if my parents scold me i also think that they have the right to scold me because i did not get good results. All i can do now is to hope for the best....

WITHOUT YOU:
Without you~~ Everywhere Everytime...
Its so empty..Everywhere Around me..
Turning round and round~
Make me dizzy..
Without you is like hell...
Nothing is possible...Without you
By...ME!!!!! ^^

ANNYEONG~~~

No comments: