Thursday, November 18, 2010

내 꿈

I had this dream which is to learn korean language this is my dream and i really love korean language..it seems like i was living off like this and i hope my life is full of fun like those korean actors in the dramas but i think it kinda stupid to have this kind of dream but hopping it will come true and going to korea to find a job or maybe as an actor??~ Because i don't really know what is lying ahead in my own life i wanted to be an interior designer but my drawing is not good and then i fell in love with korean language and fell in love with K-pop songs that make me dream of this kind of thinking. Watching those romantic and funny korean drama make me feel happy and blissfull make me think that what if i am one of them in it..will i feel happy like them??
PLUs my favourite LEE MIN HO is an korean**
Annyeong

No comments: