Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Days of misses

Ahhja That me when i was small cute right hehe :p
who will ever think that i am this cute when i was small :)
MY cuty little Eeyore love taking picture too!! :)
See his face super big wahhaha!! :D

My friend joceyln we both eating choclate chewy gums :)
It dont taste nice btw...haha soo~ cute her bear bear and her face :)
We doing on our literature project :)


That day me and siew fang go causeway point :) we ate mac and go walk around
the shopping mall :) she playing little kids control game wahaha
[she don't know i took this pic and edit it hehe :P]


Our robotics presidents :) acting cute in front of the camera wearing a
hairband Yeah :) hahas so cute~~~


When to pei jun house to do chemistry project and her cute doggy and kitten <3!
Both of them like to play around together :) [Who say dogs and cats are enemies?]
CUTY AH!!!!

That peijun cat!! Her name is KARA!! :)
[she look like a toy?? doesnt she??]
<3!!



This is peijun dog!! His name is BABY!!! I miss him a lot!!!
[He is feeling sleepy after playing with me hehe :p]
Isnt he CUTE!! Aigoo~~~ <3!


My friend wrote this in school on my hand :)
She knew that i like LEE MIN HO!! hahas :)
<3
lee min ho the best!!!








No comments: