Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling sick again..

What a terible day today..i went to sch totally fine and after school my stomach start to react again.!! I quickly went back home and eat medicine and i feel like vomiting so my mum told me to eat the medicine that my sis had to prevent her from vomiting during gastric pain..but in the end i get serious headache my dad told me maybe the pills is not suitable for me..watever but it was damn pain..cant help it i cry.. Then my father come to my rescue and rub some medicated oil on my forehead and neck to make me feel better..and i did then it was around dinner time.!!! Imagine how much pain i had gone through today!!! :'( Today as usual the math teacher did not come..not sure why but worried because exams is around the corner and i hope he will come..haiz..and today the english teacher never come too!!! My class is having bad luck i think..but everyone is happy but i am not..i want to study and feel well again..why must my stomach keep feeling pain.. maybe i eat something wrong i guess..but how do i know when i never see the doctor... >.< ?? Haiz..just hope that tmr i will feel alright so that i can attend my HOME-ECONOMICS cooking test..
WISH ME LUCK!!! :)

No comments: