Monday, March 22, 2010

我受伤了。。。

i cannot take it anymore why must you treat me like this i am not saying you are stupid don't always take me as a easy person that can always forgive u forever you must always know what u say like when i play a joke at u, u are also angry so why i will be angry u will also know the answer but den i told u before no more second time and yet there is a second time so now i also don't know how to do i already have enough of fighting but then why again making it more worst is not funny at all you can joke with other people but some people are different and even yours is not a joke but then it not like a joke u give me a sad and being accused feeling and i know if you have that kind of feeling you will also have a bad feeling about it.So why go and make people feeling so accused when i did not say that you are stupid that i just follow what the paper is telling us is it wrong to tell you what the paper had written? is it that i had commit such a bad mistake that i had to be accused? why must you always change my words into something else i know i write this u will be angry but then doesn't it hurt me more than what you feel. that my friend the one who is funny and lovely did this to me you make me feel very sad do you understand?

My voice will never been heard by anyone unless in need

No comments: