Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today whole day watch television nothing to do actually even watch too much television also sian....haha that time me and my sister cannot watch "爱救在一起 to get her"so we record it and it three episode....we watch for very long haha anyway nothing to haha now using computer :)
later i wanna watch channel U 9:15pm do de forgot the name le haha but it seems nice to watch so want to watch anyway my parents won't scold me because they go for wedding dinner haha they can eat delicious food sia...nvm haha i at home relax shiok!haha :)
i hope i get good result now do finish exams more scared sia...i hope i can very good result so my parents will be happy when we go overseas for holiday maybe haha hope to go holiday anyway june holiday coming!!happy but sometime really n othing to do i rather go school then atay at home because at school can talk and do something mah at home sometime get scolded haha :)
ok le see ya!
8:06pm
A.G.E.L.I.N.E

No comments: